Prawns Curry Recipe | Prawn Curry Masala | Seafood Prawns Recipe in Easy Steps.
Step 1: Marinating the Prawns
1= lb. Precooked Prawns | No Shell, No Tail and Deveined
½= Tsp Coriander Powder
½= Tsp Black Pepper
½= Tsp Turmeric Powder
½= Tsp Deggi Mirch | Paprika
½= Tsp Salt
½= Tsp Garam Masala
2= Tbsp. Yogurt
Step 2: Tadka
1= Medium Onion
1= Medium Tomato
1= Tsp Garlic Paste
1= Tsp Ginger Paste
2= Green Chilies
1= Black Cardamom
3= Bay Leaves
1= Tsp Cumin Seed
½= Tsp Salt
½= Tsp Deggi Mirch | Paprika
2= Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Garnish with Cilantro and ENJOY!!!
Please cook and enjoy with your family/friends. Please share your experiences with me, I would like to hear from you, Thank You.
Thanks for watching, Enjoy, and please don’t forget to: LIKE, COMMENT, FAVORITE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.
Please SUBSCRIBE, If you haven’t done so yet, take a look around. If you like what you see be sure to Subscribe to be notified when new content is posted. Thanks again for visiting!
*Disclaimer: All information is for educational purposes only and is the personal view of the author.
**Disclaimer: This Recipes to nourish is purely for informational and educational purposes only, not intended as medical advice, diagnosis or prescription. If you have any questions about food, diet, nutrition, natural remedies or holistic health then please do your own research and consult with your health care practitioner.
Video Rating: / 5
When it comes to seafood crabs are the most sought after! Watch this video to learn how to make Malwani Crab Curry.
MALWANI CRAB CURRY
2 tablespoons Malwani fish masala
5-6 medium crabs, cleaned, unshelled with abdomen and claws
5-6 medium crabs, tiny claws
Salt to taste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chopped onion
½ cup fresh scraped coconut
½ cup dried grated coconut
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Take the crab abdomens and large claws in a bowl. Add salt and turmeric powder, mix and set aside to marinate.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add 2 tablespoons chopped onion, mix and sauté till golden.
3. Add fresh coconut, mix and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add dried coconut, stir and sauté till brown. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
4. Extract the juice from the small crab claws by grinding in a mixer jar with ½ cup water. Strain into a bowl.
5. Grind together the coconut mixture and garlic with ½ cup water into a fine paste.
6. Heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan. Add remaining onion and sauté till golden.
7. Add prepared paste, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Add chilli powder and Malwani fish masala and mix well. Add little water, stir to mix and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add the marinated crab abdomens and large claws, mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
9. Add the strained crab juice, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add chopped coriander and mix well.
11. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 40-50 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Tweets by SanjeevKapoor
I'll going to try it, but I think I'll try raw shrimps because I think the pre cooked shrimp will over cook once put into the sauce.
Where is my sheru. i wonder why he don't smell the shrimp lol.. i make mines with raw prawns. but i tried ur way and taste really great.
Will make tomm….
Prawn Curry Recipe | Prawn Curry Masala | Seafood Prawns Recipe in Easy Steps.
Bhenchod Hindi Nhi aati kya… angrej ki gaand
Bhenchod Hindi Nhi aati kya…
I liked the recipe. With in Konkan also the recipe changes taluka by taluka. The main thing you have shown that to take extract of small legs and it is very important.
i have problems to fry onion for beriyani please tell me
rekha vijay mhatre i love your resepi
bakwasssssss…..and wrongly represented malwani recipe
hi om Minaz your recipe beautiful
Ths is not a traditional malvani recipe.
Did you grind garlic with the onions? How ever the adding of grounded juice(!) is a great idea. By the way Malvani Masala Not available in south I think you can help us to make this powder at home.
she showed garlic…but in whole recipe she didn't add…
Great series bravo all!