Eating Spicy Mutton Curry, Tasty Masala Bhindi with Rice || Food Ninja
Kadai paneer recipe restaurant style, Karahi Paneer, Dhaba Style Kadai Paneer Masala with Gravy
Getting Ready :
1. Take 300 grams paneer. Cut it in 1 inch square chunks. 1 capsicum, cut it into square chunks as well.
2. Take 3 tomatoes, 2 green chilies and 10 to 12 cashews grind them to make a fine paste.
Paneer – 300 gms
Capsicum – 1 (150 gms)
Tomatoes – 3 (250 gms)
Green chili – 2
Cashew nuts – 10 to 12
Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
Green Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/3 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Dry Fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
Ginger – 1 tsp (paste)
Garam Masala – Less than 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
3. Preheat a pan and heat 2 to 3 tsp oil in it. place the paneer chunks in the pan. Flip and roast the chunks until little brown from all sides . Transfer the paneer pieces to a plate.
4. Drop the capsicum chunks in the pan and roast them until little crunchy. Transfer them to a separate plate.
5. For Masala heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok. Once heated splutter ½ tsp cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add 1 pinch asafoetida and bring flame to minimum .Add 1/3 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and 1 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves.
6. Add 1 tsp ginger paste and tomato-green chilly-cashew paste followed by ¼ tsp red chilly powder. Sauté the masala till oil starts leaving it edges.
7. Add 1 tsp salt, less than ¼ tsp garam masala and mix well. Add ½ cup water to the masala and mix well. Drop the roasted paneer and capsicum chunks to the masala. Mix everything well.
8. Add some coriander leaves as well. Cover and cook the sabzi in medium-low flame for 4 to 5 minutes so that paneer and capsicum absorb the spices rightly.
9. After 5 minutes, Give a nice stir to the sabzi and then transfer it to another bowl.
10. Mouth drooling and sumptuous kadai paneer is ready, garnish with some green coriander. Serve this tempting kadai paneer sabzi steaming hot with chapatti, parantha, naan or rice.This much quantity of sabzi is sufficient for 3 to 4 family members.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
Video Rating: / 5
Love ur recipe mam
Muh mea paani aa gaya
maim aap ki har recipe bahot HI acchi hoti h
Apne ye banana kisse sinha
Wow thanks mam for reply.you are so cutee mam.
Thanks mam. I made it .its very tasty. Every body like it.
very nice maam today i want to make this recipe thats why i saw your recipe it looks tasty and yummmy appp bahut ashi ashi recipe humey batati ho is ke liye apka a big thankyoooo to u
You are awesome mam
6.1 Million Subscribers
Kadai kitne litre ki hai Ma'am?
mam ap ny creem to dali nahi
So tasty recipe
Thankyou Nisha ji .